Comment Opinions Please. Is This Good? Read The Full Description As All The Trade Details, Draft Picks, & Free Agent Signings Are There.
1. Hire Mike D’Antoni As The New Head Coach
Why ?: D’Antoni would be a terrific head coach to help Ball go to the next level. He already showed what he can do with Harden, now let’s see what he can do with LaMelo.
2. Trade Terry Rozier, Gordon Hayward, PJ Washington, & 2022 1st(#13) To The Utah Jazz For Rudy Gobert & Mike Conley
Why ?: To acquire a legit All-Star center that can protect the rim & catch lobs from LaMelo. Gobert will help Charlotte become a consistent playoff team with his abilities on the defensive end.
3. Move Mike Conley & Nick Richards To The Los Angeles Clippers For Norman Powell & Brandon Boston Jr
Why ?: There is simply no need for Conley on the roster when you already have Ball, so it would be smart to flip him for a defensive guard that can be LaMelo’s backcourt partner. Powell would fit perfectly next to Ball as a two way player that can take pressure off of Ball defensively & shoot the ball well from deep.
4. Deal Kelly Oubre Jr, Mason Plumlee, & 2022 NOP 1st(#15) To The Detroit Pistons For Jerami Grant & 2022 BKN 2nd(#46)
Why ?: The addition of Jerami Grant gives Charlotte one of the best front courts in the league, especially defensively. Grant & Gobert, along with Powell, would help turn the Hornets into a Top 5 defensive team. Acquiring Grant also allows Bridges to play his natural position at the three.
5. Draft Jaylin Williams(C, 6’10 240) With The #43 Pick In The 2022 NBA Draft
Why ?: He is an athletic do it all big man that can score the ball in a variety of ways & pass the ball well. Williams is a good rebounder & decent defender. All he really needs to do is improve his shot & shot blocking.
6. Draft Alondes Williams(PG, 6’5 210) With The #46 Pick In The 2022 NBA Draft
Why ?: Alondes give Charlotte a win now prospect that can come off the bench & potentially provide valuable minutes. He’s got great experience at the collegiate level & is someone who knows how to score the ball. Williams though does need to improve his outside shooting to get consistent minutes in a rotation.
7. Resign Miles Bridges To A Four Year Contract Worth $130 Million
Why ?: Very obvious, he’s their second star after Ball & someone who should have been an All-Star this season.
8. Sign Victor Oladipo Using The Full MLE To A Three Year Contract Worth $35 Million
Why ?: Oladipo would be a tremendous pickup for Charlotte as either a 6th man or starter alongside LaMelo. He’s shown in these playoffs that he’s still got it & can defend well.
9. Resign Cody Martin To A One Year Deal Worth The Minimum
Why ?: He has been a steady contributor for the Hornets off the bench & should be retained.
10. Sign Caleb Martin To A One Year Deal Worth The Minimum
Why ?: Is Cody’s twin brother.
Hornets Ideal Starting Lineup:
Ball, Powell, Bridges, Grant, & Gobert
Oladipo, Bouknight, Martin, McDaniels, & Jones
Rest Of Bench:
Williams, Boston Jr, Martin, Thor, & Williams
Two Way Players/G-League:
Scottie Lewis & Darius Days