Comment Opinions Please. Is This Good? Read The Full Description As All The Trade Details, Draft Picks, & Free Agent Signings Are There.
1. Send Coby White, Nikola Vucevic, 2023 POR 1st(Lottery Protected), & 2027 Top 8 Protected 1st To The Phoenix Suns For Deandre Ayton In A Sign & Trade Worth $130 Million Over 4 Years
Why ?: To acquire their long term center in Deandre Ayton & give themselves the best chance possible to compete for a title. Ayton would be a much better fit than Vucevic in Chicago due to his ability to play both ways. He’s also 8 years younger.
2. Draft Jake LaRavia(PF, 6’8 235) With The #18 Pick In The 2022 NBA Draft
Why ?: LaRavia is a very intriguing prospect that that had a variety of skills. He’s a a good shooter, decent playmaker, & an overall nice team player. Defensively, he’s not elite, but he’s also not a liability on that end of the floor.
3. Resign Zach LaVine To A Five Year Contract Worth $210 Million
Why ?: Self-Explanatory
4 Sign Kyle Anderson Using The Full MLE To A Three Year Contract Worth $34 Million
Why ?: In order to have solid depth at the forward positions behind DeRozan & Williams. Anderson would be a nice fit on this squad defensively & as an off ball player that can shoot.
5. Sign Austin Rivers To A One Year Deal Worth The Minimum($2.17 Million)
Why ?: Veteran depth at the guard positions.
6. Sign Carmelo Anthony To A One Year Deal Worth The Minimum($2.4 Million)
Why ?: Veteran depth at the forward positions.
7. Sign LaMarcus Aldridge To A One Year Deal Worth The Minimum($2.4 Million)
Why ?: Veteran depth at the big man position.
Bulls Ideal Starting Lineup:
Ball, LaVine, DeRozan, Williams, & Ayton
Caruso, Dosunmu, Anderson, LaRavia, & Bradley
Rest Of Bench:
Rivers, Green, Anthony, Aldridge, & Simonovic
Two Way Players/G-League:
Devon Dotson & Allen Flanigan