1) Select PF Brandon Miller with the 3rd pick.
2) Select SF Julian Strawther with the 43rd pick.
Front Office Decisions
1) Promote Nick Nurse To Head Coach
Trades To Make
1) Send Jusuf Nurkic, 2024 CHA or MIN 2nd, & 2028 1st for Jaylen Brown (Extend & Trade). 5 yrs 147.2M (Avg salary of 29.44M per year)
2) Send Anfernee Simons, & 2023 NYK 1st for Jarred Vanderbilt and Tristan Thompson (Sign & Trade). 3 yrs, 7.1M (2.3M in his first year)
Free Agent Signings
1) Sign Brook Lopez To A Three Year Contract Worth 68.6M (22.8 in his first year)
2) Sign Jae Crowder To A Three Year Contract Worth 27.5M (9.1M in his first year)
3) Sign Bruce Brown To A Three Year Contract Worth 25.6M (8M in his first year)
4) Resign Cam Reddish To A Three Year Contract Worth 18M (6M in his first year)
5) Resign Matisse Thybulle To A Three Year Contract Worth 18.3M (6.1M in his first year)
6) Decline Kevin Knox II & Keon Johnson Team Options.
Why Bruce Brown and Jae Crowder would fit in Portland.
In my opinion, Bruce Brown and Jae Crowder would both be great additions to the Portland Trail Blazers. Bruce Brown would bring a strong defensive presence to the team, while also being able to contribute offensively. He's a versatile player who can play multiple positions and would give the Blazers some much-needed depth in the backcourt.
Jae Crowder, on the other hand, is a proven veteran who has playoff experience and could provide some leadership to a relatively young Blazers team. He's a solid defender and a capable shooter from beyond the arc, which would complement the Blazers' star duo of Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum nicely. Overall, I think both Brown and Crowder would be valuable assets to the Blazers and could help the team make a deep playoff run.
Why Brook Lopez would fit in Portland.
Brook Lopez would be a great addition to the Portland Trail Blazers. He is a skilled center who can score from both inside and outside the paint. His ability to stretch the floor with his shooting would open up space for Damian Lillard to operate. Lopez is also a solid defender and rebounder, which would help the Blazers improve their overall team defense. With his experience and leadership, he would be a valuable asset to the team both on and off the court. Overall, Lopez would bring a much-needed boost to the Blazers' frontcourt and help them compete for a championship.
Blazers Ideal Starting Lineup:
Dame, JB, Brandon Miller, Jarred Vanderbilt, Brook Lopez
Shaedon Sharpe, Matisse Thybulle, and Cam Reddish share the same amount of minutes, Bruce Brown, Jae Crowder, Tristan Thompson