Ok so I don’t know if my valuations are dead on but personally think it’s fair for all.
This has to be done in steps for it to make sense.
1) Knicks help the Hornets clear cap space for next year.(since we know MJ is cheap and won’t pay luxury tax) they take Haywards massive contract in exchange for 3 rotation pieces in expiring deals. Alec burks can help off the bench, Noel can help them at the center position and Kemba goes back home. The price to pay for this would be 13+15+45 but in exchange they take the 11 pick.
2) Now with two first round picks NY calls Portland and offers Randle+13+15 for 7 and the Bledsoe contract. This would leave portlands TPE Avaliable and armed with two firsts can try to swing for OG or Grant. They would net two starters to add to their Line up.
3) now here comes the swing. New York calls Sacramento with an offer of the 7+45+the mavs ‘23 first+ an unprotected 2023 pick and Cam. For the 4th pick. (They select Ivey) Kings trade down but stay in the top 10, pick up two extra first next year, an extra second and a young guy with potential at a position of need.
4) With a crowded back court they have to send someone out and D-rose goes to the Jazz for two seconds.
5) resign Mitch to a fair 4/56.
6) try to reroute Hernangomez and Rudy to some team by the deadline for seconds or flyers.
New York starts the year with:
When Hayward inevitably gets hurt Obi moves to the starting line up and whoever they draft in the second round or sign with the MLE or the never aging three point sniper uncle Taj can play.